Monday, January 31, 2011

My nuevo discovery...

Living room by Luisa Olazábal - Photo courtesy of Nuevo Estilo

I kept coming across references to the Spanish magazine, Nuevo Estilo, recently, and decided I must give it a look myself..... And I was not disappointed!

Room design by Estefanía Carrero and Alejandro Fauquié - Photo courtesy of Nuevo Estilo

The interiors featured in the magazine run from overtly modern to glammy eclectic, but always done with that Spanish flair!

Room design by Magdalena Aguilar featured in Nuevo Estilo

I am so excited about this discovery! I can never have too many interiors to fawn over, and it is so great to see how they do things in other parts of the world. (Beautifully is how they do it in Spain, apparently!)

Here's to a great week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment